Jason Dorsey is the #1 speaker on generations in the world. He’s received over 1,000 standing ovations from audiences of 16 to 16,000. Jason brings a new, research-based approach to understanding Gen Z, Millennials, and all four generations. He’s funny, too.
Jason’s specialty is teaching leaders new, practical ways to Cross the Generational Divide.
His most popular keynotes focus on solving the challenge of selling to Millennials, recruiting and retaining Gen Z as employees, and leading all four generations at the same time. Each presentation is delivered in his acclaimed, high-energy speaking style and customized to your audience, event, and must-achieve outcomes.
About Jason Dorsey as a speaker:
– Wrote his first bestselling book at age 18
– Headlined sold-out events from Singapore and Chile to Paris and Amsterdam
– Featured on over 200 television shows including 60 Minutes, The Today Show, The Early Show, and a cover story in The New York Times
About Jason Dorsey as a researcher:
– President of The Center for Generational Kinetics, the leading research and consulting firm that specializes in separating myth from truth about all four generations
– Led original research around the world to uncover hidden drivers about each generation and specific solutions to consumer and workplace challenges
– Leads the annual The State of Gen Z study that reveals must-know Gen Z trends
About Jason Dorsey as an entrepreneur:
– Served on public and private corporate boards
– Advisor to venture capital, private equity, and institutional investors
– Won Entrepreneur of the Year at age 25
– Made the Inc. 5000 list, twice
Learn more about Jason Dorsey at https://www.JasonDorsey.com
Learn more about The Center for Generational Kinetics at https://www.GenHQ.com
(c) 2019 The Center for Generational Kinetics, LLC all rights reserved
Please note that Jason Dorsey is not available through speaker bureaus.